- Product Description
- Connection Diagram
- W-123 is a high performance all-weather 3 way passive line array loudspeaker system. It's featured with a compact enclosure, big SPL and high sensitivity.
- Each of this line array is housing with two 12 inch neodymium woofers, one 10 inch midrange and two 3 inch neodymium tweeters. Its unique cabinet structure and the horn design improve the sound frequency diffusion in the vertical and horizontal directions, reduce the front reflection, and ensure the horizontal sound performance is stable and smooth enough.
- The line array speaker enclosure is made of high-quality 18mm thickness birchwood, the rugged cabinet and the extraordinary acoustical design significantly help to lower the resonance of the system.
- The rigid metal grill labelled with CVR logo is molded from high-strength low-carbon structural steel. Behind the grill is attached with the splash-proof water-permeable mesh cloth, this ensure the balanced passage of sound waves.
- All the metal hardware of the system have passed tensile strength test and salt spray test. The finishes of the high density waterproof black polyurethane painting enable they are crash-resistant and wear-resistant at the same time.
- Both side of the cabinet are equipped with an ergonomic handle for easy carrying, stacking and hanging. Unlike the conventional CVR line array speakers, W-123 is with a pins-free solution, which is easier and more convenient for our users.
- The W-123 Line array system is designed for a wide variety of applications including: auditoriums, concert halls, large congregations, event productions, stadium, sport venues, houses of worship etc.
Three-way line array system
LF 2×12"(310mm) neodymium woofer 75mm(3in)coil
MF 1×10"(250mm) neodymium woofer 75mm(3in)coil
HF 2×3" neodymium compression driver with 75mm titanium diaphragm
LF 8 ohm
MF 8 ohm
HF 8 ohm
LF 1(+)1(-) LF 2(+)2(-) MF 3(+)3(-) HF 4(+)4(-)
POWER AMPLIFIER PARAMETERS
Switching mode amplifier, class D circuit
Power Output (RMS)
The amp module is built inside W-123P
Get in touch with us